Open Back Bezel Pendant, Split Oval 23.5x9mm, 1 Piece, Antiqued Copper, by Nunn Design
- Open back bezel pendant from Nunn Design.
- This pendant is oval-shaped with a loop at the top. The oval is split into two sections.
- Use this pendant in many ways, such as a base for wire wrapping, bead along the edges, use with resin or epoxy clay or, attach as-is with jump rings.
- Finish / Material: Lead-free pewter plated with copper in an antiqued finish.
- Measurements: Approximately 23.5mm long including the loop, 9mm wide and 3mm thick. The loop has an inner diameter of 2mm. The top half of the oval has a work area of 4.5x6.5mm and the bottom is 5.5x8.5mm.
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead-free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- SKU: PNT-318
- Weight: 0.35 oz
|Style||Bezels & Prong Settings, Beadable Frame|