Open Frame, Oval Hammered Hoop 26.5x18mm, 1 Piece, Antiqued Gold, by Nunn Design
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- Open frame from Nunn Design.
- This open frame is oval-shaped with a hammered texture.
- Use this jewelry-making component in many ways, such as a base for wire wrapping, bead along the edges, use with resin or epoxy clay or, attach as-is with jump rings.
- Finish / Material: Lead-free pewter plated with 24k gold in an antiqued finish.
- Measurements: Approximately 26.5mm long, 18mm wide and 1.7mm thick. The inner work area is 21.5x13.5mm.
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Link, Beadable Frame