Nunn Design Glue Adhesive 2 oz. - For Patera Findings (1)
- Designed by the makers of Patera pewter collage findings.
- Use Nunn Design Glue as an adhesive for the back OR front of an image! It is silicon based, so it will not add extra moisture into the paper, and will dry transparent.
- How to use to adhere the back of your paper image to a metal, glass or wood collage pendant: using a paintbrush, coat a thin layer over the full surface of the backside of the image. Brush a little on the edges to make sure the image is fully protected.
- How to use Nunn Design Glue to apply images to the back of glass tiles, glass domes, or glass lockets: paint the glue on the backside of the glass and press your image into the glass; press firmly making sure there isnÌt any air trapped in between the glass. Glue will appear milky white at first, but don't worry, it will dry clear in two hours.
- The paintbrush can be rinsed with water immediately after use.
- SKU: XTL-1031
- Weight: 5.28 oz
Retired - Serene Sparrow Brooch
Retired - Angelic Realm Gold Bezel Bracelet
Retired - Angelic Realm Silver Bezel Bracelet
Retired - Holidays of Yore Collage Bracelet
Retired - Charming Discoveries Necklace
Retired - Butterfly Bottle Cap Necklace
Retired - Bird in a Bottle Cap Necklace
Retired - 'Scrabble' Tile Pendant using 1-Part Resin
Retired - The Watchful Sparrow
Retired - Love Bird Necklace
Retired - Keepsake Photo Pendant Necklace
Retired - 'Scrabble' Tile Pendant Using 2-Part Resin
Retired - Dancing Dragonflies Pendant Necklace
Retired - Papillon Necklace
Retired - Sea Maiden Ring