Nunn Design Antiqued Silver Plated Bezel Pendant Rectangle Link 14mm
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 2 Reward Points
with this product.
- Small rectangle bezel base for collage, Steampunk, cabochon, and resin dome projects.
- Lead-free pewter plated with .999 fine silver in an antiqued finish. Connector style features a closed loop at opposite ends.
- Completely customize jewelry by using a Patera base and embellishing with your own photos, words, and designs.
- Layer images and small stones, charms, and glitter by using Diamond Glaze or Magic-Glos UV resin.
- UV Resin can cure quickly in sunlight, or use a table-top UV lamp.
- Link with jump rings up to 18 Gauge thickness. These links are small enough to be linked together to form a bracelet.
- This connector is a bezel setting, with a plain edge. It will allow for doming resin, giving a 3-D look to layered objects. Back is smooth and flat.
- Measurements: Total length is 22mm long. Rectangle outer area is 12mm wide. Inner work area measures 14mm x 10mm (0.55 Inch. x 0.39 Inch) Approximately 2.5mm deep.
- Hanging loops have an interior diameter of 1.5mm.
- Quantity: 1 Piece.
||Bezels & Prong Settings
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides