Miyuki Delica Seed Beads, 11/0 Size, #DB2352 Duracoat Orange Rust, 50 Gram Bulk Bag
- Save up to 25% on Miyuki Delicas with our bulk-sized bags.
- Miyuki Delica beads are known for their perfect tube shape and extreme uniformity. Their perfect tubular shape and large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
- The 11/0 size is the most popular bead size, recommended in bead magazines and beading books everywhere. There are approximately 175 to 200 beads in one gram of Delica Beads, depending on the color of the bead. There are approximately 17-22 Delica beads per linear inch. One square inch of flat woven beads would be approximately 285 beads, or approximately 1 1/2 grams.
- Color: Duracoat Opaque Orange Rust
- Miyuki's "Duracoat" is a clear durable coating for dyed and galvanized seed beads. It is thicker and tougher than traditional coatings.
- Quantity: 50 Gram Bulk Bag
- NOTE: This item ships separately and is ineligible for promotional discounts other than Reward Points. Shipments processed in 1-2 business days.
- SKU: DB2352-50
- Weight: 1.0 lb
|COLOR||Duracoat Opaque Orange Rust|
|Package Type||Bulk Value Size|