Miyuki Delica Seed Beads, 11/0 Size, 7.2 Grams, Mix Tuxedo Black White And Silver
- This is not your typical Black and White mix! Gleaming with silver, iris finishes, mattes and glossy opaque black, this mix is classy all the way.
- Miyuki Delica beads are known for their perfect tube shape and extreme uniformity.
- Their perfect tubular shape and large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
- The 11/0 size is the most popular bead size, recommended in bead magazines and beading books everywhere.
- There are approximately 175 to 200 beads in one gram of Delica Beads, depending on the color of the bead.
- There are approximately 17-22 Delica beads per linear inch.
- One square inch of flat woven beads would be approximately 285 beads, or approximately 1 1/2 grams.
- Quantity: 1 tube containing 7.2 Grams of delica seed beads in "Tuxedo" color mix. This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- SKU: DB-MIX12
- Weight: 0.32 oz
Wide Beaded Bangle in Tuxedo
|Style||Japanese, Delica, Bead Mix|
|ITEM SHAPE||Tube, Delica|
|COLOR||Tuxedo Black White Silver|