Miyuki Delica Seed Beads, 10/0 Size, 8 Grams, Steel Metallic DBM0021
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 10 Reward Points
with this product.
- Miyuki Delica beads are known for their perfect tube shape and extreme uniformity.
- Their perfect tubular shape and large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
- The 10/0 size is slightly larger than 11/0, making it easier to thread and work with. Great for beginners!
- Measurements: Approximately 2.2mm diameter, hole is approximately 1mm in diameter. There are approximately 95-100 beads in one gram of Delica Beads, depending on the color of the bead.
- There are approximately 16 Delica beads per linear inch.
- Quantity: 1 tube containing 8 Grams of "Steel" Delica seed beads in 10/0 size. This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides