Miyuki Delica Hex Cut Seed Beads, 15/0 Size, 4 Grams, Crystal AB DBSC0051
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Miyuki Delica beads are known for their perfect tube shape and extreme uniformity.
- Hex Cut beads have 6 cut sides, giving them extra dimension and sparkle. Incorporate with smooth tube beads in same color for unlimited design options.
- Their perfect shape and large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
- The 15/0 size is the smallest and newest bead size, recommended in bead magazines and beading books everywhere.
- There are approximately 250 beads in one gram of Delica Beads, depending on the color of the bead.
- There are approximately 25 Delica beads per linear inch.
- Each bead measures 1.15mm along string, 1.3mm in diameter. Hole is .65-.70mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 1 tube containing 4 Grams of "Crystal AB" Delica Hex Cut seed beads in tiny 15/0 size. This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
||Japanese, Hex Cut Delica
||Hexagon, Hex Cut, Delica
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides