Lustrous White Cultured Keishi Pearls 5-7mm/16 Inch Strand
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- As our pearl importer explained it to us, Keshi pearls have been put back into the mollusks where they grew for an additional natural coating of nacre.
- This means that, while tending toward the irregular or baroque in shape, these pearls have a superior quality lustre, with many highlights in the pink range, and some gleams of gold and green.
- These unusual exquisite pearls will look great in your jewelry.
- We recommend stringing these on Fireline thread or Soft Flex beading wire .014, or knotting on size 2 or 4 Griffin silk.
- These are flat and strung through the center, so they nestle against one another. Make quick earrings by threading 6-8 pearls on a 24 gauge headpin and suspend from an ear wire.
- Measurements: Approximately 5-7mm long (along string), and approximately 5.5-7.5mm across.
- Measurements of natural pearls are approximate and may vary by .5mm.
- Temporarily strung, 16 inches of pearls.
||Freshwater Cultured Pearl
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides