Lock-In Jump Rings, Oval with Twist Texture 7x10mm 16 Gauge, 60 Piece Bulk Pack, Ant. Copper Plated
Ships for FREE within the U.S. for a limited time only!
- Brass plated with genuine copper in an antiqued finish.
- These sturdy, locking jump rings are the perfect compromise between the versatility of open jump rings and the security of closed jump rings.
- Great for attaching clasp and items that will endure high stress.
- Ring will come in the open position, simply slide on any charm, pendant, etc. you want to use. If you need to make the opening larger, carefully twist one end forward away from the other. To close twist the end back until the two sides are aligned. To lock the ring, squeeze each side together until the pin and hole is aligned. At this point give the ring a little pinch. Your ring should now be securely locked together.
- For a visual example of use please see our instructional video.
- Measurements: 10mm long, and 7mm wide. Rings are 15 gauge.
- Quantity: 60 Piece Bulk Pack. For a smaller pack, see our item FJR-0131.
- NOTE: This item ships separately and is ineligible for promotional discounts other than Reward Points. Shipments processed in 1-2 business days.
- JBB Findings brass items are made in Israel. For over 35 years JBB has been manufacturing and casting high quality jewelry findings.
- SKU: BK-FJR-0131
- Weight: 4.8 oz
|Style||Open Jump Ring|
|Package Type||Bulk Value Size|