Lisa Pavelka Magic-Glos UV Resin Dimensional Gloss for Crafts & Jewelry
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Finally, a one part product to create flat or domed glass-like finishes on altered art and mixed-media charms and pendants.
- Necessity is the mother of invention, and when renowned Polymer Clay artist Lisa Pavelka needed a better gloss for her art, she came up with Magic-Glos!
- Features of Magic-Glos include: One step, no additional sealing or cleaning required!
- Cures in minutes under UV light (including sunlight!)
- Sand, buff, or polish to create satin or matte finishes.
- Once applied to baked clay and cured, it can be baked again.
- Tint with transparent resin dyes.
- Crystal Clear and Waterproof.
- Non-toxic and has no odor.
- Create a domed cabochon look by applying multiple layers, curing each layer before applying the next.
- Embed "found objects" within Magic-Glos.
- NOTE: If you are using this product over a glaze type product, we recommend using Diamond Glaze. From our tests we have discovered that Magic-Glos is not compatible with DG3 Art Gel.
- You will receive one tube of Magic-Glos, containing 1 ounce.
- Includes basic instructions.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: This product is a hazardous material and we cannot ship it outside of the continental USA. If your order is to be shipped to an address outside of the continental USA, this item will be refunded and will not be shipped. If you are a customer in the continental USA, your order will ship via ground regardless of the delivery option selected.
Project Tutorials Using this Item