Light Champage Round Potato Freshwater Cultured Pearls 6-7mm (16 Inch Strand)
Ships for FREE within the U.S. for a limited time only!
- Beautiful freshwater cultured pearls.
- Great subtle light beige, champagne color. These pearls are slightly iridescent, showing light pinks and greens.
- Round potato shape. From just a few feet these pearls appear perfectly round, up close some may have natural grooves and a slight oval shape.
- Great for stringing into a necklace. Be sure to check out all of our stringing products!
- Measurement: 5.5-6.5mm along string, and 6-7mm wide. Hole is less than 1mm. 16 inch temporarily strung.
- Quantity: One 16 Inch Strand (each strand contains about 60 pearls)
- SKU: PEC-4010
- Weight: 0.48 oz
|ITEM SHAPE||Round, Potato|
|Materials||Freshwater Cultured Pearl|