Lead-Free Pewter, Flat Cone Reducer Beads 16.5x18mm, 2 Pieces, Antiqued Silver
- Lead-Free Pewter reducer bead in an antiqued finish. Color is similar to antiqued silver.
- This slight cone shaped bead features an ornate pattern.
- Recommended for use as a reducer in multiple strand projects.
- Approximate Measurements: 18mm long, 16.5mm wide, 7.5mm thick. Hole is 5.2mm in diameter, longest opening measures 5x13mm.
- Note: Please check the measurements to make sure bead will fit over the end of your bracelet. The end of your bracelet should be no larger than 4.9mm.
- Quantity: 2 Beads
- This pendant is made with Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- SKU: BMB-1077
- Weight: 0.23 oz
Retired - Bali Tassel Earrings