Final Sale - Lead-Free Pewter Charms, Tribal Tooth Horn 26mm, 2 Pieces, Antiqued Silver
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
All sales of clearance items are final.
- Lead-Free Pewter charms in an antiqued finish. Color is similar to antiqued silver.
- Sleek charms depicting tribal tooth horns. Charm is two sided.
- Great for earrings, charm bracelets, cell phone charms and other themed projects.
- Approximate measurements: 26mm long, 4mm wide, and 3.9mm thick. Loop has an inner diameter of 1.7mm.
- Quantity: 2 Charms
- This pendant is made with Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides