Lead-Free Pewter Charms, Tea Cups on Saucers 7.7mm, 2 Pieces, Antiqued Silver
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Lead-Free Pewter charms in an antiqued finish. Color is similar to antiqued silver.
- Charms depict little tea cups on saucers.
- Great for earrings, and bracelets.
- Approximate measurements: 7.7mm long, 14.3mm wide. Loops inner diameter is 2.2mm.
- Quantity: 2 Charms
- This pendant is made with Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides