Lead-Free Pewter Charms, Hamsa Hand 16mm, 4 Pieces, Antiqued Silver
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Lead-Free Pewter charms in an antiqued finish. Color is similar to antiqued silver.
- Sleek charms depicting Hamsa hands. Charm is two sided.
- Great for earrings, charm bracelets, cell phone charms and other themed projects.
- Approximate measurements: 16mm long, 7mm wide, and 1.1mm thick. Loop has an inner diameter of 1.5mm.
- Quantity: 4 Charms
- This pendant is made with Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides