Lead-Free Pewter Beads, Patterned Lentils 9.8mm, 6 Pieces, Antiqued Silver
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Lead-Free Pewter beads in an antiqued finish. Color is similar to antiqued silver.
- Lentil shaped beads with pattern.
- Great as spacer beads between gemstones.
- Approximate measurements: 9.8mm long (along string), 9.5mm wide, and 2.9mm thick. Holes inner diameter is 1.3mm.
- Quantity: 6 Beads
- This pendant is made with Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides