Final Sale - Lead-Free Pewter Alphabet Bead, Letter 'F' 5.5mm Cube, 1 Piece, Antiqued Silver
- Lead-free pewter alphabet bead.
- Cube shaped bead with the letter 'F' engraved on each side. Engraving is lightly antiqued, to accentuate the letter.
- Recommended for use in a variety of mediums such as bracelets, necklaces, or earrings. Great for personalized jewelry pieces.
- Measurements: 5.5mm cube. Hole will accommodate stringing material up to 3.5mm thick.
- Quantity: 1 Bead
- This bead is made with Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- SKU: BMB-3956
- Weight: 0.16 oz
Retired - The Alphabet Ring