Ice Resin Epoxy, Jewelers Grade Clear Casting Kit, 1 Ounce
- Jeweler's grade, self doming, crystal clear ICE Resin. Use to make pendants and jewelry components with embedded elements.
- Now that ICE Resin is available in this new 1 ounce syringe pack, it's easy to dispense the perfect blend, and affordable enough to try out this exciting new jewelry medium.
- Makes up to one ounce of resin without measuring, just push the double plunger until you have as much liquid as you need for your project, and stir the two parts together! One pack can fill ten large deep bezels.
- Double Syringe Includes: .5 oz. of Part A Resin, .5 oz. of Part B Hardener. Double cap included for tips of syringes so they can be capped until you use the rest.
- ICE Resin is a clear resin that never fades, yellows or chips.
- It's safe to use indoors and is ideal for projects you want to preserve in a crystal clear hard coating or dome.
- Ice Resin takes 6 hours to harden and 3 days to fully cure.
- Can be colored with opaque and transparent pigments.
- Complete instructions included.
- SKU: TRC-12
- Weight: 4.8 oz
Retired - Serene Sparrow Brooch
Retired - Emerald Tidepool Necklace
Retired - Love Bird Necklace
Retired - Make A Wish Necklace
Retired - Dreams in Flight Necklace
Retired - Emmeline's Recollection Necklace
Retired - Dancing Dragonflies Pendant Necklace
Retired - Cherished Flower Necklace
Retired - 'Scrabble' Tile Pendant Using 2-Part Resin
Retired - The Watchful Sparrow
Retired - Lizard Safari Bracelet
Retired - Pink Sugar Bracelet
Retired - Gidget Earrings
Retired - Air Mail Earrings
Retired - Old World Santa Earrings
|Style||2-Part Epoxy Resin|