High Fired Glazed Ceramic Bead - Large Scarab 27x23mm - 1 Piece
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- This detailed clay bead depicts a high fired scarab beetle.
- Bead is made from white clay. Each bead is carved, painted and fired at 900 degrees.
- Coordinate with a variety of materials to create a truly unique piece.
- Measurements: Approximately 27mm tall, 23mm wide, 17.5mm thick. Hole has an inner diameter of 1.5mm.
- Please note: Due to the handmade nature of these beads no two will be alike. (Limited Quantities Available).
- The beads represented are not toys, and are not meant for children 12 and under.
- Quantity: 1 Bead
||Butterflies & Insects
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides