High Fire Ceramic Bead - Tibet Sitting Buddha 16x23mm (1)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 6 Reward Points
with this product.
- This detailed clay bead depicts a sitting Tibetan buddah. Bead has same picture on both sides.
- Bead is made from white clay. Each bead is carved, painted and high fired.
- The high firing process gives these beads a high shine blue tinted color. You will also find specks of copperish red throughout.
- Coordinate with a variety of materials to create a truly unique piece.
- Measurements: Approximately 24mm long (along string), 16mm wide, 8.5mm thick. Hole has an inner diameter of 2.7mm.
- Please note: Due to the handmade nature of these beads no two will be alike. (Limited Quantities Available).
- The beads represented are not toys, and are not meant for children 12 and under.
- Quantity: 1 Bead
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides