Hematite Gemstone Beads, 6mm Faceted Round, 16 Inch Strand, Metallic Gold
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Reconstituted hematite beads also known as Hemalyke.
- Hemalyke is a form of synthetic hematite. Pieces of hematite are ground then bound together commonly with glue or polymer. The beads are then pressed in a mold to form various shapes. The finish product will look very similar to natural hematite beads but at a fraction of the cost.
- These beads have been electroplated with a metallic gold finish.
- Each strand contain uniformed faceted round beads.
- String as is for a funky necklace, or break apart and use in various projects.
- Measurements: 6mm round diameter, 6mm along strand. Holes diameter is 1.2mm.
- Country of Origin: China
- Quantity: 16 Inch Strand (approximately 78 beads per strand)
Project Tutorials Using this Item
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides