Gun Metal Plated Delicate Cable Chain, 1.2mm, by the Foot
- This very fine and lightweight chain is made of a brass base with a gun metal plating. The most popular use for this style of chain is to make necklaces and long dangle earrings.
- Measurements: Each link is approximately 1.2mm wide and 1.5mm long.
- Note: We have tested the hole size inside the links. Wire and jump rings up to 22 gauge thick will fit through these links, although we recommend thinner gauges, as this chain would look too delicate in comparison to 22 gauge. Recommended clasps would be our 5mm spring ring clasps. You can finish the other end of the chain with our 4mm jump rings or our 4.5mm split rings.
- Quantity: Sold by the foot. The number you order is the number of feet of chain you want. NO clasps or jump rings included.
- All cut chain sales are final. We are not able to accept returns or process refunds of cut chain. Please check description for measurement details so you are assured you are ordering the right size chain for your project.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- SKU: CHA-99947
- Weight: 0.16 oz
Retired - Monterey Earrings
|Style||Cable Chain, Beading Chain|
|IS PROP65||California Prop 65|