Green Girl Studios Focal Bead, Lizard Gecko Ball 18mm, 1 Piece, Pewter
- This detailed focal bead from Green Girl Studios depicts two geckos with curling tails.
- Featured in national beading magazines, Green Girl Studios is known for its incredible, artisan-crafted beads that evoke a feeling of whimsy and fantasy!
- Due to its large hole, this bead can be used with thicker stringing materials such as suede, satin, and more.
- Made in the USA. Cast Lead-Free Pewter. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- Please note that most Green Girl Studios pewter pieces are a little darker in color than antiqued silver and lighter in color than some gunmetal. When searching for complementary components such as chain and other findings, we suggest pieces with an antiqued finish rather than a bright finish.
- The pewter will darken at variable rates, according to the acidity level in the wearers skin.
- Measurements: Approximately 15mm Long (along string), 18mm Wide. 3mm Hole.
- Quantity: 1 Bead
- SKU: BMB-9124
- Weight: 0.48 oz
|COLOR||Gunmetal, Antiqued Silver|