Genuine Metal Seed Beads 8/0 Gold Tone Gilding Metal 38 Grams
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- These seed beads are made of pure metal - not glass! Brass beads, heavily coated with a Gold Tone Gilding Metal finish.
- Gilding Metal is 95% Copper and 5% Zinc and is technically classified as brass. The combination of metals creates a gold color that is warmer in tone than Yellow Brass.
- Metal seed beads can be used in a variety of bead weaving and bead loom projects.
- The edges of the holes may be sharp, due to the manufacturing process. We recommend using a stronger beading thread, such as Fireline, Wildfire or Powerpro. KO or Nymo threads are not recommended.
- Measurements : 8/0 Size. 3mm Diameter, 2.3mm along string. Hole is approximately 1mm in diameter and fits up to 18 gauge wire and stringing materials (.040 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each tube contains approximately 38 Grams of beads.) There are approximately 20 beads per gram (760 beads). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides