Genuine Metal Seed Beads 6/0 Matte Gilding Metal 28 Grams
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 12 Reward Points
with this product.
- These seed beads are made of pure metal - not glass! Brass beads, heavily coated with a Matte Gilding Metal finish.
- Gilding Metal is 95% Copper and 5% Zinc and is technically classified as brass. The combination of metals creates a gold color that is warmer in tone than Yellow Brass.
- Metal seed beads can be used in a variety of bead weaving and bead loom projects.
- The edges of the holes may be sharp, due to the manufacturing process. We recommend using a stronger beading thread, such as Fireline, Wildfire or Powerpro. KO or Nymo threads are not recommended.
- Measurements : 6/0 Size. 3.8mm Diameter, 2.7mm along string. Hole is approximately 1.7mm in diameter and easily fits 18 gauge wire and stringing materials (.040 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each tube contains approximately 28 Grams of beads.) Approximately 13 beads per gram (364 beads total). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
||Matte Gold Tone
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides