Genuine Metal Seed Beads 15/0 Silver Plated 17 Grams
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 62 Reward Points
with this product.
- These seed beads are made of pure metal - not glass! Brass beads, heavily coated with a Silver finish.
- Metal seed beads can be used in a variety of bead weaving and bead loom projects.
- The edges of the holes may be sharp, due to the manufacturing process. We recommend using a stronger beading thread, such as Fireline, Wildfire or Powerpro. KO or Nymo threads are not recommended.
- Measurements : 15/0 Size. 1.4mm Diameter, 1.1mm along string. Hole is approximately 0.6mm in diameter and fits up to 22 gauge wire and stringing materials (.025 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each tube contains approximately 17 Grams of beads.) Approximately 178 beads per gram (over 3,000 beads total). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
||Silver Plated, Brass
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides