Genuine Metal Seed Beads 11/0 Silver Plated 16 Grams
Ships for FREE within the U.S. for a limited time only!
- These seed beads are made of pure metal - not glass! Brass beads, heavily coated with a Silver finish.
- Metal seed beads can be used in a variety of bead weaving and bead loom projects.
- The edges of the holes may be sharp, due to the manufacturing process. We recommend using a stronger beading thread, such as Fireline, Wildfire or Powerpro. KO or Nymo threads are not recommended.
- Measurements : 11/0 Size. 2.3mm Diameter, 1.6mm along string. Hole is approximately 1mm in diameter and fits up to 18 gauge wire and stringing materials (.040 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each tube contains approximately 16 Grams of beads.) Approximately 57 beads per gram (912 beads total). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- SKU: BMS-1106
- Weight: 0.64 oz
Retired - Square Root Bracelet
|Materials||Silver Plated, Brass|