Freshwater Cultured Grade A Pearls, 12.5-14mm Coins 16 Inches, 1 Strand, Lustrous White
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Lustrous white, cultured pearls. These beautiful, iridescent pearls are white in color, when the light hits them hints of pink, blue, green and gold show.
- These pearls are a unique, natural coin shape.
- These pearls are Grade A with little to no imperfections.
- Great for bridal jewelry!! This single strand can generate many beautiful pearl dangles for earrings, necklaces, bracelets and anklets. We recommend Soft Flex .014 for stringing, or 1 inch 24 gauge headpins for dangling.
- Measurements: 12.5-14mm along string, 12-13mm wide and 4-6.5mm thick. Hole is less than 1mm in diameter. 16Inch temporarily strung.
- Quantity: One 16 Inch Strand (each strand contains about 30-33 pearls)
||Freshwater Cultured Pearl
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides