Soft Flex Metallics, 49 Strand Heavy Beading Wire .024 Inch Thick, Copper Color
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 30 Reward Points
with this product.
- This Metallics Wire from Soft Flex has more body than string and cord, and more flexibility than regular 3-strand beading wire. It has a soft drape, a high resistance to kinks and creases, and it is supple enough to be knotted.
- Metallics wire is constructed of micro-woven stainless steel wires coated with nylon for a smooth finish.
- Finish: Copper Tone
- Size: 0.024 inch (22 gauge / 0.609mm) thick. 49 strands with a 40 pound test weight. This HEAVY beading wire is ideal for abrasive materials, large stones, lamp work, and bracelets. We recommend finishing with 2x3mm crimp beads.
- Quantity: 30 feet (9.144 meters).
- This product is 100% recyclable and made in the U.S.A.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides