Soft Flex Metallics, 21 Strand Fine Beading Wire .014 Inch Thick, Antique Brass
- This Metallics Wire from Soft Flex has more body than string and cord, and more flexibility than regular 3-strand beading wire. It has a soft drape, a high resistance to kinks and creases, and it is supple enough to be knotted.
- Metallics wire is constructed of micro-woven stainless steel wires coated with nylon for a smooth finish.
- Finish: Antique Brass
- Size: 0.014 inch (27 gauge / 0.355mm) thick. 21 strands with a 10 pound test weight. This FINE beading wire is ideal for soft materials, seed beads, and fresh water pearls. We recommend finishing with 2x2mm crimp beads.
- Quantity: 30 feet (9.144 meters).
- This product is 100% recyclable and made in the U.S.A.
- SKU: XCR-5005
- Weight: 0.64 oz
Retired - Primary Hues Bracelet
Retired - Bohemia Bracelet
Retired - Lover's Embrace Earrings
Retired - Carnulean Necklace
Retired - Lover's Embrace Necklace
Retired - Bohemia Necklace
Retired - Enchanted Forest Necklace
Retired - Ava Necklace
Retired - Arts and Crafts Revival Necklace