Earring Posts, Stud Hammered 13.5mm, Copper Plated Pewter, by TierraCast (1 Pair)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 8 Reward Points
with this product.
- Cost-effective plated earposts with modern "Hammertone" design. Real antiqued Copper plating over Lead-Free Pewter.
- Ideal for hanging dangles, pearls, beads etc.
- Post that goes through ear is Nickel-Free Titanium.
- Quantity: You get 2 posts (1 pair). Earring backs not included.
- Measurements: Design is 13.5mm high and 7.4mm across. 2.5mm thick. Loop is closed and has an interior diameter of 1.5mm. Post is 10mm long and .7mm thick. Post includes groove to hold earring back securely in place. (Backs not included.)
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides