Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 4mm Round 'Opaque Pale Turquoise Star Dust' (50 pcs)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are then given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. The heating polishing process gives them their soft glow and brilliance.
- In Czech fire polished beads, the shape called 'round' is actually more of an oval.
- Color: Opaque Pale Turquoise Star Dust
- Measurements: 4mm long, 3.8mm wide. The holes are less than 1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 50 beads, which is approximately 8 inches of beads when strung.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Fire Polished, Czech
||Fire Polished Round
||Opaque Pale Turquoise Star Dust
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides