Exclusive Beadaholique Designer Palette, Toho Seed Bead Mix, Round 11/0, 32 Grams, Berry Kiss
- Exclusive Beadaholique designer seed bead palette featuring the Berry Kiss Collection.
- This assortment is a great way to try some of our best selling beads in an exciting color mix.
- Color: Berry Kiss ( opaque luster light purple, transluscent raspberry pink with silver lining, translucent purple with silver lining, teal purple iridescent mix). Toho Color Names: "Ceylon Gladiola" (Color Code: 922), "Silver Lined Mauve" (Color Code: #2218), "Silver Lined Purple" (Color Code: #2224), "Higher Metallic Iris Violet" (Color Code: #504).
- Measurements: 11/0 Size - Approximately 2.2mm in diameter, hole fits up to 22 gauge wire and stringing material (.025 inch).
- Quantity: 32 total grams (Four tubes of eight grams each). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho™ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- There are approximately 110 beads per gram, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- There are approximately 18 beads per linear inch.
- SKU: JK-00002
- Weight: 1.76 oz
|Style||Round, Japanese, Bead Mix|