Exclusive Beadaholique Designer Palette, Toho Seed Bead Mix, Round 11/0, 32 Grams, Antique Metallics
- Exclusive Beadaholique designer seed bead palette featuring the Antique Metallics Collection.
- This assortment is a great way to save money and try some of our best selling beads, in an exciting color mix.
- Color: Antique Metallics (metallic silver, metallic light gold, metallic bronze, metallic dark bronze). Toho Color Names: "PermaFinish Galvanized Aluminum" (Color Code: #PF558), "Nickel" (Color Code: #711), "Perma-Finished Galvanized Medal Bronze" (Color Code: #PF594), "Dark Bronze" (Color Code: #222).
- Measurements: 11/0 Size - Approximately 2.2mm in diameter, hole fits up to 22 gauge wire and stringing material (.025 inch).
- Quantity: 32 total grams (Four tubes of eight grams each). This item is in a reusable tube for easy storage and organization. The tubes will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho™ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- There are approximately 110 beads per gram, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- There are approximately 18 beads per linear inch.
- SKU: JK-0083
- Weight: 1.13 oz
|Style||Round, Japanese, Bead Mix|