Exclusive Beadaholique Designer Palette, Miyuki Seed Bead Mix, Round 11/0, 25.5 Grams, Danbury
- Exclusive Beadaholique designer seed bead palette featuring the Danbury Collection.
- This assortment is a great way to try some of our best selling beads in an exciting color mix.
- Color: Danbury (metallic brown, light blue with iridescent and matte finish, lime green with brown, black and white speckles). Miyuki Color Names: "Metallic Chocolate" (Color Code: 461), "Fancy Frosted Pale Blue Lilac" (Color Code: 2030), "Opaque Chartreuse Picasso Matte" (Color Code: 4515).
- Measurements: 11/0 Size - Approximately 2mm diameter, 0.8mm hole.
- Quantity: 25.5 total grams (Three tubes). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- Japanese glass Miyuki beads are known for their uniform shape and quality. They are ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
- There are approximately 900 beads per tube, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- SKU: JK-0061
- Weight: 1.06 oz
Retired - Danbury Earrings
|Style||Round, Japanese, Bead Mix|