Exclusive Beadaholique Designer Palette, Miyuki Delica Seed Bead Mix, 11/0, 28.8 Grams, Madeira
- Exclusive Beadaholique designer seed bead palette featuring the Madeira Collection.
- This assortment is a great way to try some of our best selling beads in an exciting color mix.
- Color: Madeira (opaque green, cream luster, metallic gun metal, opaque speckled purple). Miyuki Color Names: "Opaque Cactus" (Color Code: 263), "Silver Lined Pale Cream Opal" (Color Code: 1451), "Galvanized Tarnished Silver" (Color Code: 254), "Galvanized Silver Frost Eggplant Purple" (Color Code: 1185).
- Measurements: 11/0 Size - Approximately 2mm diameter, 0.8mm hole.
- Quantity: 28.8 total grams (Four tubes). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- Japanese glass Miyuki beads are known for their uniform shape and quality. They are ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
- There are approximately 175 to 200 beads in one gram of Delica Beads, depending on the color of the bead.
- SKU: JK-0041
- Weight: 1.02 oz
Madeira Diamond Pattern Bracelet
|Style||Japanese, Delica, Bead Mix|
|ITEM SHAPE||Tube, Delica|