Eurotool Parallel Hole Punch Pliers For Sheet Metal (1.5mm Hole)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 82 Reward Points
with this product.
- Parallel Hole Punch Pliers developed by EUROTOOL®.
- Exactly what you need to easily add a hole to that stamping, metal blank or sheet stock.
- These hole punch pliers will give the user leverage and assurance that the pin goes straight through the hole every time for a clean shearing action.
- Will create a clean 1.5mm hole without rough edges or burs in sheet metal stock up to 18 gauge.
- Pins are replaceable, so when worn, they can be easily changed for a clean cut every time. Replacement pins are sold separately.
- Measurements: Pliers are 5 1/4" Long. Punch pin is 1.5mm in diameter and will create 1.5mm holes. For use with metal up to 18 gauge in thickness.
- PLEASE NOTE: We highly recommend eye protection with the use of any tools.
- These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- NOTE: This item ships separately and is ineligible for promotional discounts other than Reward Points. Shipments processed in 1-2 business days.
||Hole Punching Pliers
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides