Envirotex Jeweler's Grade 2-Part Jewelry Clay - 4 oz Kit
- Envirotex jewelry clay is a self-hardening, two-part epoxy clay that is ideal for creating bright, shiny, glitzy designs.
- This strong epoxy clay can be sculpted like ordinary clay. Shape it or place it into a channeled jewelry finding. Add chaton crystal rhinestones and/or crystal flat backs and BLING IT!
- Clay has a up to two hour working time before hardening. Dries to a smooth porcelain like surface.
- Each kit will include enough clay to fill up to 40 large bezels.
- 1) Combine equal portions of clay parts A and B and knead them together until the clay is uniform in color (at least 4 minutes).
- 2) Adhere clay to a surface such as a bezel or mold it into a shape.
- 3) Affix chaton pointed back stones, flat backs, or other decorative items by pressing theur edges slightly below the surface of the clay to create a lip to hold the stone securely when cured.
- 3) Allow clay to cure in a horizontal position for 24 hours.
- Helpful Hints: Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Once blending, clay remains pliable for 90 minutes. Will not shrink after curing. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Quantity: 4 oz Kit.
- CAUTION: Wear gloves and eye protection. Avoid ingestion and contact with skin or eyes. Skin contact may cause an allergic reaction in susceptible persons. Wash clean with denatured alcohol then soap and water. Use in a ventilated area. Not a toy, not intended for children under 15 years.
- SKU: TRC-94
- Weight: 4.64 oz
Retired - Wedgewood Hummingbird Necklace