Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Wearing safety goggles for protection, use wire cutter end cutters to snip the middle ring off of each side of a 30 x 24 mm rhodium plated cameo box clasp. Use a diamond file to smooth the clasp where you have removed the rings.
- With a pair of chain nose pliers, use the 4 mm, 20 gauge silver plated oval jump rings to connect ten 20 mm antique silver plated filigree connector links. Make sure that you attach the connector links with the long edges together, and that all of the right sides are facing up. See photo to see how the links should be attached.
- Use the oval jump rings to connect each end of the bracelet to one end of the cameo box clasp.
- FCL-4847 - Rhodium Plated Box Clasp - Vintage Style Woman's Cameo With 6 Austrian crystal 30x24mm (1)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- FCO-7011 - Antiqued Silver Plated Filigree Deco Rectangle Connector Links 20mm (2)
Project uses 10 pieces. You will need 5 packages.
- FJR-5400 - TierraCast Silver Plated Brass Oval Jump Rings 4mm 20 Gauge (50)
Project uses 22 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-0050 - 4 Inch Jewelry Wire Cutting End Cutter Pliers
- XTL-0102 - 10 Piece 4 Inch Precision Diamond Needle File Set
- XTL-0170 - Eurotool Clear Safety Glasses With Dark Blue Adjustable Frame
|Ingredients||FCL-4847, FCO-7011, FJR-5400,|