Easy Mold Silicone Molding Putty for Casting and Jewelry Making 1/2 Pound
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- FDA Compliant - Food Grade
- Ideal for a wide range of impression type mold applications Casting Resin and Epoxy, wax, baking, chocolates, ice cubes, soap, plaster, air dry clay, concrete and low melt metals.
- For use in jewelry making including pendants, charms and earrings.
- 3 minute working time, 25 minute cure.
- Excellent detail from original.
- High heat range, up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- No shrinkage.
- Self releasing, no mold release agent required for most applications.
- Complete Instructions and project ideas enclosed
- Measure equal amounts of silicone putty a & b until uniform color is achieved.
- Quantity: Net 1/2 pound (US), 0.227 kg
- CAUTION: Do not eat. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF SMALL CHILDREN. Adult supervision recommended. Ingredients may cause eye irritation, skin redness, and sensitization. If skin redness develops, discontinue use and wash affected area with soap and water. If material gets into eyes, wash eyes with plenty of water.
Project Tutorials Using this Item