Dakota Stones Gemstone Beads, Natural Agate Geode Druzy, Round 12mm, 15.8 Inch Str, Iridescent White
- Agate druzy geode beads from Dakota Stones. This stone has been electroplated with an iridescent finish. Many beads will contain natural pits and cracks with visible druzy formations. For added contrast and design options, there will also be smooth beads with no visible formations.
- The round shape make these great for many projects. String with wood or other gemstone beads for a unique piece.
- Measurements: 12mm diameter, 12mm along string. The hole will accommodate stringing material up to 1mm thick.
- Quantity: 15.8 Inch Strand (approximately 33 beads per strand).
- Druzy (also spelt druse or drusy) is a layer of sparkly crystal like formation on the top of a natural gemstone. This effect creates a high sparkle and shine. The formation on top is commonly colored or electroplated in an array of iridescent and solid colors.
- Based in Minnesota, Dakota Stones is a leading brand of quality semi-precious gemstone beads since 2001. Dakota Stones prides itself on ensuring that every bead is usable by being cut and drilled correctly, that the finish is right, and that the bead looks distinct to its unique stone type.
- SKU: SPGEO-201
- Weight: 0.48 oz
Amaranthine Isle Necklace