Dakota Stones Gemstone Beads, Agate Geode Druzy, Faceted Round 6mm, 8 Inch Strand, Metallic Gold
- Agate druzy geode beads from Dakota Stones. This stone has been electroplated with a matte metallic gold finish. Many beads will contain natural pits and cracks with visible druzy formations. For added contrast and design options, there will also be smooth beads with no visible formations.
- The faceted round shape make these great for many projects. String with wood or other gemstone beads for a unique piece.
- Measurements: 6mm diameter, 6mm along the string. The hole will accommodate stringing material up to 1mm thick.
- NOTE: These beads have been plated with a thin layer of precious metal and should be handled with care.
- Quantity: 8 Inch Strand (approximately 36 beads per strand).
- Druzy (also spelt druse or drusy) is a layer of sparkly crystal like formation on the top of a natural gemstone. This effect creates a high sparkle and shine. The formation on top is commonly colored or electroplated in an array of iridescent and solid colors.
- Based in Minnesota, Dakota Stones is a leading brand of quality semi-precious gemstone beads since 2001. Dakota Stones prides itself on ensuring that every bead is usable by being cut and drilled correctly, that the finish is right, and that the bead looks distinct to its unique stone type.
- SKU: SPGEO-212
- Weight: 0.45 oz
Two Tone Gemstone Wrapit Bracelet