Czech Seed Beads Size 11/0 Iris Metallic Purple Blue Bronze
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Czech glass seed beads are some of the highest quality and most uniformly sized beads in use today. Great for bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Color: Metallic Iris Mix--with metallic purples, blues, and copper.
- Measurements: Size 11/0, which is approximately 2.1mm in diameter. 17 beads per inch.
- Quantity: One hank. Hanks are sometimes called 24 string, sometimes called 12 string, but they all have twelve loops of strung beads, resulting in 24 thread ends being tied together. There are approximately 4,000 beads per hank.
- We recommend using English beading needles sizes 11 or smaller.
||Iris Metallic Purple Blue Bronze
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides