Czech Glass Seed Beads, 11/0 Round, 1 Hank, Crystal Metallic Lined Mix
- Czech glass seed beads in an assorted mix of colors.
- Czech glass seed beads are some of the highest quality and most uniformly sized beads in use today. Great for bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Color: Crystal Metallic Lined Mix (clear with silver foil lining, copper foil lining, gold foil lining).
- Measurements: Size 11/0, which is approximately 2.1mm in diameter and 0.25mm along the string. There are approximately 17 beads per inch.
- Quantity: One hank (there are approximately 4,000 beads per hank). Hanks are sometimes called 24 string, sometimes called 12 string, but they all have twelve loops of strung beads, resulting in 24 thread ends being tied together.
- NOTE: We recommend using English beading needles sizes 11 or smaller.
- SKU: BCS-1112
- Weight: 1.44 oz
Retired - Crystal and Copper Donut Earrings
|Style||Round, Czech, Bead Mix|
|COLOR||Crystal Metallic Silver Gold|