SuperDuo 2-Hole Czech Glass Beads, Frozen Mix, 2x5mm, 24g Tube
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- These Czech glass beads are pressed for a uniform shape and size with a tapered design. The profile of the SuperDuo is much like an inverted hourglass, tapering at the ends and widening in the middle, and create a "honeycombed" or diamond pattern when stacked together.
- Their large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo. Create beautiful textures with the multitude of colors available!
- SuperDuos, manufactured by Matubo, are compatible with all beads from the CzechMates line.
- Measurements: The manufacturer's measurements are listed as 2x5mm. We measure the item at 5.5mm long, 3mm wide (along string), 4mm thick. The two holes will accommodate wire or thread up to 22 gauge (.025") thick.
- Color: Frozen mix created by the Beadsmith.
- Frozen is a ocean color palette featuring a mix of frosted blue tones with clear and matte accents.
- Quantity: One 24 gram tube (Approximately 300 beads). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
||Czech, Bead Mix, 2-Hole
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides