Czech Glass Druk Round 4mm 'Turquoise With Pink/Topaz Luster' (100 Beads)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Czech pressed glass beads are manufactured by heating a rod of glass until molten and pressing into molds where it is stamped and holes are pierced. The beads are then rolled in hot sand to soften seam lines and remove flashing.
- These smooth round druk beads are ideal for stringing projects where consistency and quality are a necessity.
- Color: These beads have an earthy turquoise tone with pink and topaz highlights.
- Measurements: 4mm in diameter. The holes will accommodate wire or cord up to about 0.8mm (20 gauge) thick.
- Quantity: About 100 pieces, temporarily strung.
||Pressed Glass, Czech
||Turquoise Pink/Topaz Luster
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides