Final Sale - Czech Glass Beads, Round Druks 4mm, 1 Strand, Opaque Luster Mix
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
All sales of clearance items are final.
- Czech pressed glass beads are manufactured by heating a rod of glass until molten and pressing into molds where it is stamped and holes are pierced. The beads are then rolled in hot sand to soften seam lines and remove flashing.
- These smooth round druk beads are ideal for stringing projects where consistency and quality are a necessity.
- Color: Opaque Luster Mix-- which includes a variety of pastel blues, purples, tans, pinks and golds.
- Measurements: 4mm in diameter. The holes will accommodate wire or cord up to about 0.8mm (20 gauge) thick.
- Quantity: About 100 pieces, temporarily strung.
||Pressed Glass, Czech
||Opaque Luster Mix