Czech Glass Beads, 2-Hole Coin 12.5mm with Laser Etched Design, 6 Pieces, Opal White with Satin Purple
- Coin-shaped Czech glass beads with two holes.
- These beads feature a laser etched nautilus shell design on the top. The holes are drilled through the side.
- Czech pressed glass beads are manufactured by heating a rod of glass until molten and pressing into molds where it is stamped and holes are pierced. The beads are then rolled in hot sand to soften seam lines and remove flash.
- Color/Finish: Opal White / Matte Satin Purple
- Measurements: Approximately 12.5mm along the string, 12.5mm wide, and 5.5mm thick. The holes are 6mm apart and have an approximate inner diameter of 1mm.
- Quantity: 6 Pieces
- SKU: BCP-3106
- Weight: 0.35 oz
|Style||Pressed Glass, Czech, 2-Hole|
|COLOR||Satin Purple, Opal White|