Czech Glass, 2-Hole SuperDuo Beads 2x5mm, 100 Gram Bulk Bag, Opaque Orange
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 44 Reward Points
with this product.
100 Gram Bulk Bag
- These Czech glass beads are pressed for a uniform shape and size with a tapered design. The profile of the SuperDuo is much like an inverted hourglass, tapering at the ends and widening in the middle, and create a "honeycombed" or diamond pattern when stacked together.
- Their large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo. Create beautiful textures with the multitude of colors available!
- Measurements: The manufacturer's measurements are listed as 2x5mm. We measure the item at 5.5mm long, 3mm wide (along thread path), 4mm thick. The holes will accommodate thread up to .025" thick, or wire up to 22 gauge in thickness.
- Color: Opaque Orange
- Quantity: 100 Gram Bulk Bag
- NOTE: This item ships separately and is ineligible for promotional discounts other than Reward Points. Shipments processed in 1-2 business days.
||Bulk Value Size